Domains for websites and webstores
Most business owners have been faced with the challenge of choosing an appropriate domain name for their business.
Like many others, you too have probably asked yourself dozens of questions about how best to formulate it:
- Should it consist of one word, or more?
- Should it end with .com, .net, or something else?
- How long should it be?
- Should the words be separated with a hyphen of written together?
- Should it be a domain, or subdomain?
- Is it worth buying several extensions and redirecting them to one main extension?
- Should a domain contain key words?
- Should it be a common name or proper name?
- Should it contain foreign-language characters?
- Should it contain abbreviations?
Thanks to RekinySukcesu.pl, you no longer have to answer these questions yourself.
We know how to choose a domain, and are happy to help our clients do so too.
What information is necessary to register a domain?
- The name and surname of the subscriber, or the full name of the company
- Permanent address and address of company headquarters
- Phone number
- Social security number for natural persons
- Tax ID number for natural persons and economic operators
- Business registration number for economic operators
- Email address
Please be advised that a web hosting server is essential for the functioning of a website, as a domain itself is not enough. You can read more on servers here.